California North Referee Administration presents a Brand NEW Program
The Referee Academy 2012-13
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP REFEREES AT ALL LEVELS IMPROVE!!!
- We will provide top quality, ongoing training to referees of all ages and grades, who are motivated to become better, and willing to commit to the 10–month program and fully participate
- 3-hour sessions including field work and classroom instruction will be held near you in each district in September & October, 2012, and January, February, April & May, 2013 (See information below for the 1st session in your district)
- State-sponsored 4-6 hour sessions featuring guest instructors will be held in November, 2012, and March & June, 2013 (**You must attend the District sessions to be invited to this session**)
- T-shirts and other gear will be handed out as well!!!
UTILIZING TOP-LEVEL REFEREES, INSTRUCTORS, ASSIGNORS AND ASSESSORS
- District sessions will be led by top-level National and FIFA referees with help from the local instructors, assessors, assignors and administrators
- State-sponsored sessions will include top-level guest instructors in addition to top referees from Northern California
DISTRICT VII ACADEMY TO START SOON!!!
DATE & TIME: September 22, 2012 from 3 – 6 p.m.
LOCATION: Roosevelt High School (Tulare & Cedar Ave)
CONTACT: Hunter Arakawa (559) 436-7112 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (559) 436-7112 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or (559) 269-2925 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (559) 269-2925 end_of_the_skype_highlighting or Mike Zapata (559) 355-4392
Bring class materials, light training gear for field work, and your cards and whistles!